Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My very first blog

well, here it goes, i will start out by introducing my self
my name is Rzeznik Janczyk, as the name goes, i'm from Malaysia (not US), where unfairness and injustice does rule. I'm currently a music teacher in one of the Yamaha School's branches here and i will be starting my law course later this september.

so now i'm wasting my time at home playing my playstation 2 and online games. Why? u ask, cause after my STPM (which is Malaysia's A-Levels) that is so damn hard and i wasted 1 1/2 years studying like mad which also includes sleepless night. I had good results which could have landed me in any science subject bachelor courses such as Biochem or Medic (which i always wanted but the competition was very high for medic, and i have to let it go for other courses)
but the Malaysia gov gave me a very instresting course which is FOREST FARMING (perladangan dan perhutanan)

i was like "wtf man!!!!" i studied for almost 7 years just to do farming?!!! goddamit, my results that was 10 times much better than all other ppl and i got farming courses?!! ( in malaysia, if u are not a malay, things is really unfair to u, but if u are, then it's a much more different story where u can get any university places regardless wat results u get) so i wasted much time and money asking to change course, (well any science courses will do, even those computer courses) but nooooooooooooooooooo, they wil not give me a course change, why? cause they say the university has "no more place" for u to go in and u might as well take up this "farming" course.
(i suppose if i was a malay, the deam wil say "don't worry, we wil give u a place no matter what cost")

so, i told him u take this course, and give it to your son, and i dun want this crap course.
Anyways, the moral of the story is, next time no matter how hard i have to work, even 24 hours a day, i will earn enough money so that my children can go to college and not some crap form 6 which u will never get the course u want in the university. oh yea, forgot to mention, i got 1 friend, who got 4 As (which is the best results that u can get, and he got forestry instead of medic, yup, that's right, he's not a malay)

so, this warps it up for the pass 6 months that i just wasted, so i wil continue tomorrow wit something else..............

No comments: