Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rzeznik was pwned by KFC (Kentucky Friggin Cheaters)

One day in the course of my research on rempits, I decided to stop to have my meal. Well I can tell you that I was friggin hungry on that day. That is when I ran into this sign board:


Yea, it suits me perfectly i.e. I do have a BIG APPETITE. So I went in and order that set and ready to feast in. When I open the box containing the burger, this is what I got:




When I look at it, I was like:


Where got big? Blardy hell the ramly burger I buy from the street is bigger that this piece of crap.

And I still remember clearly what I read on the star newspaper that the guy said this:

‘We call it Triple XL because it is really extra large,” KFC Holdings (Malaysia) Bhd Integrated Poultry & Food Manufacturing director Azizah Abdul Rahman said at the launch recently.’

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2008/1/10/central/19911205&sec=central

but what he DID NOT say is, its only ‘really extra large’ on TV and ads only. In reality, it is the same size as the cardboard on that damn KFC’s table and the meat is just a Zinger burger patty cut in half and put at both end of the bread so in the middle, its empty.





It really pisses me off when people got the testicle to lie on air and to everyone else in the world. Just look at that filthy smirk at this face, it makes me wanna go there and shove that burger up his ***

When recall the ad, I felt stupid and cheated and I have a feeling that a lot of people out there feels the same way too.


Just look at this picture, so damn much difference, and yet everyday more and more people getting conned by this guy. This really sucks. And even the ad put this:


And if you really have a big appetite, you will be better of with a 3 piece meal which actually contains more meat than that rip-off burger.

Further, what pisses me off even more is when I look at the ad, I notice there’s a tiny thin white line at the bottom which says:


And I was like “niamaga***#$$!@$%$#^” and why I didn’t notice that?

People, readers, please, don’t be like me. Don’t get conned by KFC.

Colonel’s secret recipe, 11 herbs and spices and the secret 12th ingredient

Now we all know that after the war, Colonel Sanders decided to sell chicks. And no consumer knows what exactly is that 11 herbs and spices. It’s a secret recipe as far as I know and I am not concern about that. What I am interested is the 12th secret ingredient that Colonel put into his food to make it so tasty and finger lickin good.

After having a talk with another blogger, he decided that he would hook me up with the secret. And I was shocked when I found out that the ‘secret’ ingredient was:





And I told myself, I never gonna eat at that place ever again.

Anyways, here’s a contribution from one of the people that I have interviewed. Thanks a lot Grunge, I will post the picture as you requested.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems nowadays kfc always employ mat rempits, fagots and bangla..thats why they come out with this stupid idea and cheat everyone.