Sunday, January 06, 2008

Rzeznik's research on LALA Plague Part 4

Well first of all I would to thank everyone who have read my articles, I appreciate all your comments as it motivates me to indulge deeper into the field that I love.

I would also like to thank Mr/Ms Fuck who has posted his/her/hiers comments as it serve as a good example for others to understand the LALA culture and I understand that you are pissed off because you can't have sex (don't worry, there are drugs that can help you). Also, you do not have to look for me as I know where to find you (Sungai Wang right?)

p/s: then again please continue reading my articles (READ & UNDERSTAND IT before commenting)

This part 4 is all about wrapping up all the whole article and thus I will put in some LALA jokes just for some laughs.

Lala joke 1

A lawyer, a Vet and a Lala were running away from a group of terrorists and came to a deserted warehouse. The lawyer saw some gunny sacks and thought that the they had no choice but to hide using the gunny sacks. So the three of them hid in the gunny sack and soon the terrorists came into the warehouse.

The Chief-of-explosive saw three suspicious looking sacks, went up to the first one with the lawyer hiding in it and kicked it. The quick thinking lawyer cried, "Meow, meow!". The Chief-of-explosive, thinking it was only a cat, went to the other with the Vet inside, gave it a kick, and the Vet cried, "Woof, woof!"

Again, the Chief-of-explosive was tricked and moved on to the third, gave it a kick, at which the Lala cried out, "K@n n1 na che3 by3, who kick me hah?!?!?! 0O0 ^^=p/gg =)!!! cum la 1 on 1"

Lala Joke 2


Ah Beng decided to start a business; an auto garage. He buy the best of car servicing equipment and manpower. Then Ah Beng waited that day for cars to arrive but no car entered their garage. Then he waited for 1 day, 2 days, a week for the car to arrive but no car came to their garage.

So Ah Beng called his friend and complain to his friend "I lonnoe why la no bisles one my mekenik sop". Then his friend asked "Why? Hong chui (feng shui) no good ar?".

Ah Beng instantly replied "What hong chui no good, my shop got nice number open at 8th floor lerrr!!!"

LALA Joke 3


One day, Ah Beng & Ah Seng were walking down the Chinatown when they saw something in their path. Wait!" cried Ah Beng. "Wat is tat huh?"

"Yah ho! Be carefool lo," warned Ah Seng.

"Wat is it?" They approached the thing and looked at it very closely.

"Eee look like shit lah!" say Ah Beng.

"Hmmm..... smell like shit also!" say Ah Seng after taking a deep breathe.

Ah Beng then poked the thing with his one finger, raised the finger to his lips, tasted it and said, "Tastes like shit!"

Ah Seng pushed his finger right through the thing and stick out his tongue to lick. With confidence, he said, "Confirm is shit!"

Then they smiled at each other, "WAH! Heng ahhh we didn't step on it."


The End



p/s: stay tuned for my next project 'Rzeznik's research on Mat Rempit Menace'

3 comments:

tjunnie said...

Good stuff! haha. but then again, i think in reality, the ah bengs or ah lians are quite that dumb. Lalaism is a byproduct of dumb ppl. Ppl with limited intellectual development. seriously. Anyways, keep up the good work. Would love to see ur piece on mat rempits. these shitheads are quite screwed up if u asked me. I think we should have a law that allows killing of mat rempits or even suspected ones.

Unknown said...

Let me share my research on the evolution of LALA in Malaysia...

Japanese Punk ->
Taiwanese cosplay ->
Malaysian LALA

correct me if i'm wrong...why can't we just learn the right things from the Japanese...

Rzeznik Janczyk said...

i dunno man, it seems that humans tend to learn the wrong things more faster than the right things

thanks a lot, your info is correct, i will revamp my future lala articles upon further research